SilkPeel®, a hydrating facial, is a great and dynamic skin treatment. It is the only procedure featuring Dermalinfusion™, the non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of skin-specific solutions, which leaves patients with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin. SilkPeel allows patients to achieve optimum results on an accelerated basis without the complications and discomfort usually associated with invasive procedures. In addition, SilkPeel is unique because it does not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate the skin.
Problems that can be addressed with the SilkPeel include:
- Dry, dehydrated skin (often noted after airline travel).
- Stressed skin depleted of antioxidant protection.
- Skin with mottled, brown dyspigmentation (discolorations).
- Acne prone skin (SilkPeel is especially effective during an active acne flare).
The process of a SilkPeel is safe, painless and relaxing. Your skin is analyzed to determine which infusion solution is needed. The skin is then thoroughly cleansed with the Clarisonic cleanser. Following this infusion of the correct hydrating solution is applied. Treatments take about thirty to forty-five minutes. After the treatment, you will experience soft, smooth well-hydrated skin which you’ll continue to enjoy for days to come.
Is Dermalinfusion Better Than HydraFacial?
Dermalinfusion is better than HydraFacial because it offers:
- Deeper penetration – goes beyond exfoliating skin.
- Greater customization – patient-selected serums & anti-aging add-ons.
- Medical-grade technology – Diamond tip & pneumatic vacuum
- Options – A lighter touch for patients with more delicate skin and a stronger treatment for thicker-skinned patients. (No options exist with the Hydra Facial.)
- More Affordable
Are you in need of a great ‘pick-me-up’? A SilkPeel hydrating facial just might be what’s needed!